Complaint Review: Peach Direct/GE Money

• Reported By: deebee — E Stroudsburg Pennsylvania United States of America
Peach Direct/GE Money
gemoney.com Internet United States of America

Peach Direct/GE Money My bill Quadrupled Orlando, FL 32896-5004 Internet

I was offered credit by peach direct and purchased a computer and some other items, the computer was the biggest purchase. We fell upon hard times and weren't able to continue payments. I just got a call today from   a collection agency that said that the form I signed said that I agreed to pay the cost to prosecute me should I fail to pay. Well, the bill that was originally no more than $2000 has now morphed to $7000! I was offered six month monthly payments of $642 a month as the option; that is really no better. He said that the sheriff is going to come and take me to the courthouse if I don't agree to a settlement. They will take all that I have, which aint much, trust me. It's a shame. Their predatory lending has really angered me. There is no way that my bill should be too much. Their option is not an option. They are not willing to work with me at all.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/17/2012 07:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Peach-DirectGE-Money/internet/Peach-DirectGE-Money-My-bill-Quadrupled-Orlando-FL-32896-5004-Internet-913568. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Peach Direct/GE Money