Complaint Review: Peach Motors

• Updated: Mon, August 20, 2012

• Reported By: Cudsew — Pelham Alabama United States of America
Peach Motors
11560 Alpharetta hwy Duluth, Georgia United States of America

Peach Motors We purchased from out of state. They said they had to do the registration and title work and we would recieve the plates in the mail. This was in March 2012, It is now August 20th 2012 and we still do Duluth, Georgia

We are from out of state and were told when we purchased the vehicle that Peach Motors had to do the title and registration for us in our state and they would have the tags mailed to our home.  They charged us handsomely to do the work. They gave us a temporary tag and said we would have the permanent shortly.  A month went by and no plates so we called them and Mike told us that he would send out another temp tag while it is being processed.  It also expired so we called back. Mike said that we needed to go in to the DMV because they had the paper work and that now we had to go in to pick up the plates.

My wife went to pick up the plates and they had incorrectly filled out the title application so the DMV called Peach motors and was promised that they would correct the issue.  The DMV issued a temp tag.  My wife made multiple trips to the DMV and called Peach motors to talk with Mike multiple times.  He kept blaming his title company and they kept promising to make corrections and send them to the DMV in Alabama.  The local DMV office has kept a log of calls and promises from Peach motors.

The DMV told us they could no longer issue a temporary license  so we don't have current registration on the vehicle.  I called Mike and he kept trying to push it off onto the title company and told me that I needed to follow up and stay on the state of Alabama.  I explained that they charged us a lot of money to take care of this and that it was their responsiblity to follow through and get us our plates.  He said he would and then they sent in another incorrect title submission.  THe local  DMV said they have never had this kind of issue before.

This is still unsolved and it is now going on to 6 months.  I have threatened to get an attorney and Mike just says I need to be patient but really does not show any concern.  Everyone tells me that I need to talk to Mike but I am getting nowhere.  My wife and I are very frustrated with the total lack of respect and honesty from Peach motors.  The DMV says they can't help us and that we must get Peach Motors to send the correct title application.  We are getting no where with them. I am going to be forced to get an attorney to help us clear this up.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/20/2012 09:46 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Peach-Motors/Duluth-Georgia-30096/Peach-Motors-We-purchased-from-out-of-state-They-said-they-had-to-do-the-registration-an-929787. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Peach Motors