Complaint Review: Peach Motors

• Updated: Fri, June 15, 2012

• Reported By: The Truth — Enterprise AL Alabama United States of America
Peach Motors
11560 Alpharetta Highway Roswell, Georgia United States of America

Peach Motors Failure to send funds to Probate Court for sales taxes Roswell, Georgia

My fiancee and I purchased a car from Peach Motors in April 2012, and was told that the taxes that were collected at the time of purchase would be sent to our county probate court and would be there when we go to register the vehicle.  Well, a call to Debbie (who was working in accounting) two days before the temp tag expired we found out she never sent the check.

So she Fedex'd another temp tag.  Now that the second temp tag is about to expire I call and now Debbie works at the Mitsubishi dealership.  No problem. So I talked to Will in accounting and he told me he will work something out and call me back.  I left 3 messages all in the same day (June 14, 2012), and he refused to call me back.

On June 15th I called and I was put on hold for over 5 mins when I asked for him. I hung up and called back and Will still refused to speak with me, and had the saleman tell me I needed to call Mr. Brown at the Mitsubishi dealership. This is the same thing that happened in another complaint I read. Someone needs to shut these guys down this is rediculous.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/15/2012 07:36 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Peach-Motors/Roswell-Georgia-30076/Peach-Motors-Failure-to-send-funds-to-Probate-Court-for-sales-taxes-Roswell-Georgia-897951. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Peach Motors