Complaint Review: Peach Motors

• Updated: Sun, June 19, 2011

• Reported By: Ralph — Lilburn Georgia United States of America
Peach Motors
11170 Alpharetta Hwy Roswell, Georgia United States of America

Peach Motors Roswell GA Atlanta Auto Lease, Atlanta Used Car Center, Atlanta Luxury Motors, Gwinnett Suzuki Ripoff Report Roswell, Georgia

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: This is false information !!!

I bought a car from Peach Mortors previously known as Atlanta Auto Lease about a year and half ago. I saw their report on CBS where Wendy ran report on them and after that I got spooked and took my vehicle for a second opinion. That is when I found out that it had some undisclosed damage. I approached them with this dilemma and wanted a resolution. My sales person who sold me the car refused to recognize me and told me that I never bought a car from them and that they are totally different company now. I saw the same manager and same crew in the office just with a different sign. Google ATLANTA AUTO LEASE and watch the CBS report on these guys and you will what a big scam these guys are running. They change names, refuse warranty coverages and God know what else are they up to. To top it all, they will tell you that previous is there no more and that try to send you to some dealership saying that you can find the previous owner there. It is extremely frustrating to deal with these guys. I have went through so much trying to get them to take the Frame Damage car back that they sold me with no luck. They have amassed a tremendous amount of wealth doing what they are doing i.e., cheating ordinary folks. Don't listen to their song and dance and walk away if you see this report.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/11/2011 11:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Peach-Motors/Roswell-Georgia-30076/Peach-Motors-Roswell-GA-Atlanta-Auto-Lease-Atlanta-Used-Car-Center-Atlanta-Luxury-Motors-705298. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Peach Motors

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

This is false information !!!

AUTHOR: Peach Motors - (United States of America)

Peach Motors has nothing to do with Atlanta auto lease . We don't have any reports on CBS . We do good business , All of our customers are happy . If you bought the car from different company we could not help you , and you gave a statement saying God knows what else they are up to , what do you mean by that . If selling a used car is felony ,,Yes we are doing something wrong . I have a suggestion for you ,, If you have google Atlanta auto lease , you will be able to find their Telephone and Address please contact them and discuss this issue with them ,Instead of creating Rip off report on wrong company .