Complaint Review: PeachDirect

PeachDirect
http://www.peachdirect.com Nationwide U.S.A.

PeachDirect PeachDirect and GE Money part ways Nationwide

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: Peachdirect changed its name to Venue

*Consumer Comment: Actually it was probably peachdirect that discovered that GE Money Bank rips off its customers

*Consumer Comment: Peach Direct has been nothing but great.

Perhaps GE Money finally realized PeachDirect was a scam. I received a notice today that PeachDirect and GE Money have mutually agreed to seperate and that my PeachDirect Credit Card won't work anymore. They kindly included a poorly photocopied $50 coupon towards my next purchase. Don't hold your breath PeachDirect! Your practice of vaguely advertising good in your catalog and then substituting either fake, refurbished or inferior quality merchandise means I will never buy from you.

Karl
Milford, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/02/2008 03:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PeachDirect/nationwide/PeachDirect-PeachDirect-and-GE-Money-part-ways-Nationwide-314048. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on PeachDirect

#1 UPDATE EX-employee responds

Peachdirect changed its name to Venue

AUTHOR: Tweenkee - (U.S.A.)

Find them at http://www.venue.com/

same shady people, same shady practices, same shady owner Ron Drori!

AUTHOR: Laurie - (U.S.A.)

Look up
Fair Credit Billing Act
Electronic Funds Transfer Act
Fair Credit Reporting Act
on the Federal Trade Commission website.

GEMB violates these Federal Laws regularly and will not fix errors they themselves have created for their customers.

Peach Direct has been nothing but great.

AUTHOR: Joeseppe - (U.S.A.)

I had recieved my offer of credit to Peach Direct long ago. I researched them and found all of these negative reports about them so I hadnt ordered anything for about a year. I finally decided to try them out with something small. I ordered a set of headphones. Placed my order and had them in hand in less than a week. Well maybe I should order something else. I ordered a 20 inch HP widescreen monitor for my computer. Guess what. Had it in less than a week. I have placed three more orders with them, the last one being a Yamaha DVD changer that I ordered on Sunday night 3/10.

Guess what. It is now Friday 3/14 and UPS is at the door with my DVD changer. So with the 5 or so orders I have placed, I have not waited even a whole week to recieve my package. Maybe what you ordered was an off the wall item. Maybe it was a hard to find item or a popular item that is hard to keep in stock. They cant stock an unlimited amount of every product they have on their website. I would reccomend Peach Direct to anyone I know without reservation.

joey