conclusions

• Submitted: Tue, April 23, 2013
  • Updated: Tue, April 23, 2013

• Reported By: ee16938 — Franklin Park Illinois
Peaches Boutique
5915 S Archer Ave #17, Chicago, IL 60638 Chicago, Illinois United States of America

Peaches Boutique A Dress Too Small, Too Sorry; No Size EXCHANGE Help After 48 Hours Chicago, Illinois

I recently got my senior year prom dress at Peaches Boutique in Chicago. One of the girls helping me suggested a 00 would look better and after getting help into it by two workers and getting told it looked good, I bought it on the spot. Peaches it anything but cheap so I spent a good amount of money, but the dress was worth it in my mind. After about 2 weeks I tried the dress on so my mom could tailor the bottom of it. It took me about 20 minutes to even zipper the dress and it was way too tight. I called Peaches to merely ask if I could exchange the size for a 2; what I had intended on getting from the beginning. Instead, they said I only had 48 hours to call and say if I wanted to exchange. Car policies aren't even that ridiculous, but my senior year prom dress can't even be exchanged after 2 weeks of being in the bag with less than a month until the day of my prom. To say the least, I was disappointed and would've rather went anywhere else because any store would've catered to me more because of the money I spent.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/23/2013 05:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Peaches-Boutique/Chicago-Illinois-/Peaches-Boutique-A-Dress-Too-Small-Too-Sorry-No-Size-EXCHANGE-Help-After-48-Hours-Chica-1045651. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Peaches Boutique