Complaint Review: Peachtree Auto Sales

• Updated: Sat, December 07, 2013

• Reported By: Jim Shores — Fairburn Georgia
Peachtree Auto Sales
8480 Senoia Rd Fairburn, Georgia USA

FPB Credit Card Illegal Charge!

*Author of original report: Making it clear.

Recently I was checking my bank statement and discovered a charge against my business checking account in the amount of $724.83 that had been processed by FPB. Trying to get anyone on the phone that is of any help is impossible!! I want my money back and the person that paid their CC bill over the phone off of my account prosecuted!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/07/2013 12:36 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Peachtree-Auto-Sales/Fairburn-Georgia-30213/FPB-Credit-Card-Illegal-Charge-1105179. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Peachtree Auto Sales

Making it clear.

AUTHOR: Jim Shores - ()

Hello, my name is Jim Shores, owner of Peachtree Auto Sales. I just wanted to make it clear that my business was the one that got hacked by a customer of FPB Credit Card Co. Their customer, (they won't devulge the guys name) somehow got my bank info and paid his personal CC bill with my companies checking account! I just want to alert others to watch for any transactions from this company. I hate a thief!! But, as a side note. If you need a quality preowned car, please call!

saline