Complaint Review: Peak Communications

• Updated: Thu, March 21, 2013

• Reported By: spiro — auburn California
Peak Communications
6400 West Main Street Suite 1A Belleville, Illinois United States of America

Peak Communications hi jacked my long distance phone account repeatedly. Belleville Illinois

This company hi jacked my long distance phone service in September of 2012. After several months of unusually high bills I took the time to review my AT&T bill. I discovered them on my bill in January of 2013 with additional charges on my long distance. I called AT&T to remove them but during the verification process my call was dropped. I went without long distance for a month before I called AT&T back to verify my changes; and I placed a block on any changes to my account. Now in March of 2013 Peak Communication magically appears on my AT&T bill again! Their phone number is just an answering service and of course they do not respond to emails. They have cost me around 1000 dollars. Total scam. I am now going to close my AT&T account completely and AT&T has not refunded my moneys either.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/21/2013 06:59 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Peak-Communications/Belleville-Illinois-6222/Peak-Communications-hi-jacked-my-long-distance-phone-account-repeatedly-Belleville-Illin-1036627. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Peak Communications