Complaint Review: Peak Communications

• Submitted: Mon, June 22, 2009
  • Updated: Wed, February 03, 2010

• Reported By:suisun city California
Peak Communications
1442 E. Lincoln #479 Orange, California U.S.A.

Peak Communications are THIEVES!!! Orange California

*Consumer Comment: Peak Communications rip off

Oh, were do I Begin I was suckerd into thinking Peak Communications was a long distance phone company with AT&T like they said, but oh was I WRONG!

I have not been able to call out long distance in more than 6 months .I was assuming that I just dont have long distance any more so I went to look at my AT&T bill and down on the bottom of the bill says usbi wich is peak communications they are taking $5.95 from us every month, it does not sound like much but I would rather spend it on my family for food then throw it down the toilet like Im doing with Peak communications for a service that I cant even use.

So I called peak communications to speak with them as to why I can't call out but im still getting charged MONTHLY .I told them I just dont want there services any more so could they please just cancel my acount .She said ok and I thought that was it .Well here it is 2 months later and im still getting charged there monthly fee.And still no long distance service either!

My husband had to get on and call them today, they are VERY VERY VERY RUDE! AND SOOOO unprofessional ! He was just trying to get an answer from them as to why we are still getting charged monthly and they know our long distance was cut off ,The manager could not even explain it ,so my husband asked for the corporate # and she said shes the highest person up! my husband said there is No way possable you are the highest person up because you are so unprofessional so she laughed at my husband and hung up on him!So he tried to call back and they just kept hanging up on us !wow so professional.

So please DO NOT GO WITH PEAK COMMUNICATIONS THEY WILL RIP YOU OFF!THEY ARE SCAMMERS!THEY WILL ALSO CALL YOU UP AND SAY THEY ARE WITH AT&T AND HAVE ALL OF YOUR INFO, NAME ,ADDRESS, PHONE #.BE VERY CAREFUL!!!!

Holly
suisun city, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/22/2009 06:49 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Peak-Communications/Orange-California-92865/Peak-Communications-are-THIEVES-Orange-California-463868. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Peak Communications

Peak Communications rip off

AUTHOR: syrtyr - (USA)

I was suckered too!!!!! They told me they were authorized by Verizon middle management to "save me money on my long distance" .  I called Verizon the next day and they told me no that is not correct.  So I rebundled with Verizon and cut off third party billing.  I then call their corporate office and canceled the account with them.   I received my December phone bill and they HI JACKED my long distance and my overseas calling plan at the tune of $290.80!!!! I called Peak and TOLD them I had canceled them and re instated Verizon and they have "NO RECORD" of my canceling, so they claim.   I called Verizon and had to rebundle again and have them re-instate ALL of the stuff on my phone bill they took off.  Now Verizon says they PAID them so I now OWE this money now to Verizon!!!  I am disputing it through Verizon's Fraud Department and will make a complaint to the F.C.C. as well.  I REALLY hope this Ripoff Report site can help me with this issue as I am on a fixed income here and cannot afford this.