• Report: #920220

• Submitted: Tue, July 31, 2012
  • Updated: Wed, August 01, 2012

• Reported By: JoeyD — Colorado Springs Colorado United States of America
Peak P3 Human Capital Management
3268 MUIRFIELD DR, COLORADO SPRINGS, CO 80907 Colorado Springs, Colorado United States of America

Peak P3 Human Capital Management Peak Executive Search Blatant lies about history of company and employment opportunities. Colorado Springs, Colorado

*Author of original report: Shady at best

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Clear up confusion on Peak P3

Owner Brent Keipke advertised a Recruiter position on Indeed.com. I had applied and interviewed for the position. During the
conversations with Brent, he had told me that his business had been established since 2004. He said that he had 12 employees, all of which were making close to 100K per year. He then said that the economy took down the company and he had to lay everyone off.

I moved forward to a personal interview with Brent. He told me several times that he wants to re-establish his business, and that I would be the first person he has hired since 2009. When I got home, I checked with the Colorado Secretary of State. Brent had registered the business in 2004 fora few days, then dissolved Peak P3. Then never re-registered until 2011, in which he then dissolved Peak P3 again. So this man had 12 employees in 2008 and 2009 making 100K each, and he couldnt even operate legally in the state of Colorado? He never had employees or a thriving business.

I have contacted the Secretary of State regarding this. To top things off, he made several references to my religious believes, letting me know that he expects a Christian to work for him. This is a clear violation of EEOC law, and I am filing a complaint that is leading to a formal investigation of Peak P3.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/31/2012 09:48 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Peak-P3-Human-Capital-Management/Colorado-Springs-Colorado-80907/Peak-P3-Human-Capital-Management-Peak-Executive-Search-Blatant-lies-about-history-of-compa-920220. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Peak P3 Human Capital Management

Shady at best

AUTHOR: JoeyD - (United States of America)

Just another B.S. "Company" trying to to take advantage of people. He doesnt even have an office. He works out of his home. Check the records on all of his "Companies". Nothing adds up. Peak P3.com says they have been in
business for 25 years. "Peak Executive Search", "Kiepke Consulting", "The Summit Group"...who are you? Why isnt your
name registered on the "summit Group"? Why are there gaps in between your different companies that are, according to you, it's is somehow all the same company? We are not talking about DBA's here. You just established Peak P3
a few days ago! He admitted that most of the work is simply calling people who already have jobs and try to steal them from other companies.

"Come to Peak P3 for all of your executive recruitment and graphic design needs!"

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Clear up confusion on Peak P3

AUTHOR: Brent - (United States of America)

My name is Brent Kiepke and I own Peak P3 Human Capital Management LLC. I would like to clear up any confusion created by the article above and correct the facts.

First let me say, I believe Ripoff Report can be a very good, tool for customer awareness. It is unfortunate that Ripoff Report is more than willing to allow people to report incorrect or slanderous statements without any proof.  I do believe in our constitutional right of free speech so I guess we have to take the good with the bad.

Joseph Daino 111 made some pretty strong allegations in the article above that I would like to clear up.

1.     The business I own was established in 1986 as a franchise of Management Recruiters International and was one of the top recruiting firms in the country. I worked for this franchise starting in 1994. I bought the franchise from my boss at the end of 2002.  I worked as a sole proprietor and then incorporated in January of 2004.  We filed a DBA or trade name a few weeks later naming the company MR The Summit Group.  In 2005, we added the DBA The Summit Group taking off the MR. In 2006, I started a completely different company with the DBA Peak Consulting.  Although both companies were in the same office building and work with some of the same clients, they were two separate companies with two separate tax identification numbers.   At the end of 2008, the market crashed and because we work in the financial services industry, the clients for both companies struggled. In 2009, in an effort to eliminate confusion, we merged the two companies. At this time we worked under the DBA of Peak P3. During the market crash we lost most of our clients, because the economy did not rebound in 2009 or 2010 like we hoped, we had to dissolve the company towards the end of 2010.  In 2011, I started working as a sole proprietor again by myself and registered a DBA under the Peak P3 name.  At the end of the second quarter of 2012, I decided to rebuild the business. I formed a new LLC in July 2012 under the name of Peak P3 Human Capital Management and started the hiring process which Joseph Daino was a part of.

2.     Joseph made the statement that I had 12 employees in 2008 and 2009, but did not have a legal business during this time. In 2007, 2008, 2009 we employed anywhere from 4 to 12 employees at any given time. Our businesses were 100% legal and in good standing with both the State and the IRS.

3.     I am a little bit confused and taken aback by the comment Joseph made about religious preference.  At the end of one of our interviews I mentioned I was going to coach my son's football team. When he asked for what school, I told him my son went to Colorado Springs Christian School.  I am not sure how he jumped from the fact my children go to a Christian school to the statement that I expected to hire a Christian employee. We are an equal opportunity employer, and over the last 10 years have employed many people that do not share similar religious beliefs.  Peak P3 Human Capital Management is a recruiting firm helping organizations around the country hire new employees to their company. We are very clear on all of the employment laws concerning hiring.  We would never violate any EEOC laws or work with any companies that participate in practices discriminating against anyone based on race, religion, gender, disability or any other EEOC laws.

4.     Over the last 20 years there have been no other articles on the Ripoff Reports website concerning any of my companies.  I am confused, and a little bit embarrassed that I have this one due to a misunderstanding in the interview process.

Joseph Daino 111 was still in the interview process and down to my final two candidates when he did his research on the Colorado Secretary of State website and then proceeded to accuse me of being a liar through an e-mail. I wish he would have picked up the phone and asked me about his confusion on the Secretary of State website.  But again, at no time have I ever operated any business that was in any way, shape or form, not 100% legal and in good standing with the State of Colorado and the IRS.

In conclusion, I would admit if you look at the Secretary of State website, it looks a little confusing.  In hindsight, I probably would not have made as many changes. I was a young and inexperienced business person and I apologize for any confusion - it was not my intention at the time.

In all fairness to Joseph, I felt he was a very strong candidate and I apologize for any confusion and wish him the best of luck in his job search.