Complaint Review: Peak Performance Products

• Submitted: Fri, February 17, 2006
  • Updated: Fri, February 17, 2006

• Reported By:marshall Wisconsin
Peak Performance Products
4065 Commercial Ave Northbrook, Illinois U.S.A.

Peak Performance Products ripoff Northbrook Illinois

I bought 2 Peak MaxPower power inverters 600 watt/1200 peak from Menards and they had a rebate for $10.00 each on them. I filled out the forms completely and sent in the original upc-the only upc anywhere on the packages.

I used 2 different receipts and 2 different addresses of mine for the rebates as they went to 2 different people as gifts. I got a postcard in the mail for each one filed saying that the upc was not valid from the package and that they could not process the rebate.

I have the original paperwork here and I cut off the only upc barcode on the package-that was sent in. There are no other upc codes with this item.

This is a perfect example of being ripped off as I can see. Now I can't eve take the item back since I have no upc code. The rebate was the only reason I bought the item in the 1st place.

William
marshall, Wisconsin

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/17/2006 09:07 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Peak-Performance-Products/Northbrook-Illinois-60062/Peak-Performance-Products-ripoff-Northbrook-Illinois-176702. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Peak Performance Products