Complaint Review: Peak Potentials Training - T. Harv Eker - Millionaire Mind

• Updated: Fri, August 07, 2009

• Reported By:Denver Colorado
Peak Potentials Training - T. Harv Eker - Millionaire Mind
http://peakpotentials.com/ Nationwide U.S.A.

Peak Potentials Training - T. Harv Eker - Millionaire Mind The refuse to refund charges for three classes despite my attempting to cancel MONTHS before the event. Vancouver, BC Canada Denver Colorado Nationwide

During a Millionaire Mind Intensive I made the HUGE mistake of signing up for three additoinal classes. I was told that if I wanted to sign up for more classes I would have three days to do so. I was never told I had to cancel in three days. I signed what I thought was a credit card receipt... not a contract stating I only had three days to cancel.

I have taken many, many workshops and ethical companies always allow participants to cancel and get a refund, though they may charge a small fee if cancellation occurs close to the program date.

I signed up in May 2009 and canceled in early June... though I tried to cancel within two weeks after the event but their phone lines didn't work due to an upgrade--according to their outgoing message.

The programs I canceled don't start until October 2009 and 2010.... WELL after my cancellation. However they refuse to refund my money.

If Peak Potentials Training and T. Harv Eker were ethical they wouldn't need to trick people into a 3-day cancellation policy and they would refund program fees if the cancellation occurs months before the program date.

I am embarrassed to be public about my mistake but I don't want other people to get trapped by these people.

Here are other complaints
(((Redacted)))
Here is another ripoff post but I can't find the company name on the list

Caryn
Denver, Colorado

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/07/2009 08:47 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Peak-Potentials-Training-T-Harv-Eker-Millionaire-Mind/nationwide/Peak-Potentials-Training-T-Harv-Eker-Millionaire-Mind-The-refuse-to-refund-charges-f-477350. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Peak Potentials Training - T. Harv Eker - Millionaire Mind