Complaint Review: Peak Potentials Training, T Harv Eker

• Updated: Tue, February 10, 2009

• Reported By:Oceanside California
Peak Potentials Training, T Harv Eker
www.peakpotentials.com , Vancouver Canada

Peak Potentials Training, T Harv Eker: Bumped From Program For Three Years With NO REFUND Beware of signing up for courses you will never get into! Vancouver Canada

Before you shell out money for ANY courses, especially the advanced courses at Peak Potentials, you may want to confirm, in writing, that Peak Potentials will honor THEIR commitments.

We've paid thousands of dollars for courses including the Enlightened Warrior and Wizard Training which we were 1)able to get into, and 2)were hosted closer to home than Canada.

We paid a down payment for two people and made payments toward the Mind of Steel/Heart of Gold (MOSHOG) camp. For the past THREE years, however, we have been told that the course was "sold out" and that, if we chose to, we could go on a waiting list (which we did.) Peaks never bothered to follow up and ignored all of our e-mails.

When I would call, I was told we were "still on the list." The only camp for MOSHOG offered each year requires a great deal of travel for us, so that alone would have been problematic insofar as travel arrangements and work scheduling. I made this abundantly clear when I registered and started paying for MOSHOG.

I was told, repeatedly, that if they could not get us in the third time that we could get our money back or transfer the course to someone else. We still wanted to attend--until today, that is.

After numerous e-mails and faxes and waiting many, many times on hold, I finally got through to a customer service rep. An incredibly rude "customer service" rep at that. She informed me that she was the final decision maker and that there was no one above her that could or would give me a different answer.

We've not only paid many thousands of dollars--nearly $10,000 for just the other courses not including travel, etc.--we have referred friends and family who have likewise spent thousands. If anything, one would think that that much alone would warrant a bit nicer treatment.

Nope.

At the moment, we have $3,992.45 at Peak Potentials. I was told on no uncertain terms that there was no way, whatsoever, that the money would be refunded. And further told to "keep [my] emotions out of it" when I questioned why or even began to defend my copious notes on this particular file.

In other words, there was no way we can get the money back. To add insult to injury, we are expected to pony up an additional $1797 IF there is space at the next camp.

Wow. How professional.

So, just a word of caution. We certainly won't be referring anyone else to Peak Potentials and we are definitely letting others know about this injustice.

L****
Oceanside, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/10/2009 03:34 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Peak-Potentials-Training-T-Harv-Eker/Vancouver/Peak-Potentials-Training-T-Harv-Eker-Bumped-From-Program-For-Three-Years-With-NO-REFUND-422581. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Peak Potentials Training, T Harv Eker