Complaint Review: Peak life

• Updated: Tue, May 13, 2014

• Reported By: Donald — Las Vegas Nevada
Peak life
Peaklife.com , Select State/Province USA

Peak life Deceptive advertising and lying customer service rep. internet

I signed up for thier auto ship program becuse I believed all the lies on thier web site. After I found that the product did not work, I shipped the bottle back and ask for credit on my card. Not only did they not refund my money, they shipped out another bottle and again charged my card. They sent me a letter that I needed to continue taking the product for it to work.

After talking to what they call "cuctomer service" telling me they could only refund one bottle and making no progress in resolving the problem, I gave up. Just to make sure they would not sneek out another bottle, I had my credit card cancelled and a new number issued to me. As of this date no refund has come to me.

This company is totall unethical and I suggest you don't make any purchases thru thier web site. I see that thier products are in Walgreen & CVS pharmacy.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/13/2014 06:33 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Peak-life/Select-StateProvince/Peak-life-Deceptive-advertising-and-lying-customer-service-rep-internetnbsp-1146442. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Peak life