Complaint Review: Peanut Labs

• Submitted: Fri, March 15, 2013
  • Updated: Fri, March 15, 2013

• Reported By: Barindol — Whitesburg Kentucky
Peanut Labs

Peanut Labs does not give credit many times and limits number of tickets submitted asking for the credit Internet

I belong to several sites where you get credits for doing different offers for points which can be turned into various rewards.  I do not do surveys very often because I usually get rejected before I get started.  The offers iI am talking about are other offers.  These are offered from various companies on what is usually called an offer wall-Peanut Labs is one of the companies.
Sometime ago I submitted a ticket trying to get credit for something I did on Peanut Labs only to get an email informing me that I had used up all my ticket requests and if I submitted anymore I would be banned from Peanut Labs!
I could understand this happening if I submitted tickets constantly but I very seldom submitted a ticket.  If it wasn't that many points and did not take much time I did not submit a ticket.  I would say about one third of the offers didn't credit .
It does take time to do the offers and I will never get this back.  Sometimes I get tempted to do an offer on Peanut Labs but I know I can't do anything if it doesn't credit. Of the few I have done since my email about half do not credit. The bad thing is you can't tell which ones will credit and which ones won't ahead of time.  My advice is to do the Peanut Labs offers with caution-usually the videos credit-and decide how much time you want to waste on the site.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/15/2013 06:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Peanut-Labs/internet/Peanut-Labs-does-not-give-credit-many-times-and-limits-number-of-tickets-submitted-asking-1035144. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Peanut Labs