Complaint Review: Peapod

• Updated: Tue, March 19, 2013

• Reported By: anonymous don''t like discrimination — chicago Illinois
Peapod
1325 Ensell road Lake Zurich, Illinois United States of America

Peapod Maria Jacobs and Debra Orstrom(HR) This company don't hire Blacks for their customer service call center in Lake Zurich Lake Zurich, Illinois

Peapod is discriminating against black applicates!  I am an African American Woman I have over 5 years of Customer Service, I am currently in a customer service role and have been for the last 5 years I have worked for some of the top companies!  I have excellent  communications skill with an awesome customer service background. There was not reason this company should not have selected me for part-time employment. I had a chance to meet a non black employee name kim .. very nice woman by the way as I looked around and I asked Maria Jacobs was this all the employees she replied yes.  not one employee was black I saw several blacks apply for  the customer service position none hired! I am very disappointed in this place and plan to have my lawyer investigate this issue.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/19/2013 09:17 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Peapod/Lake-Zurich-Illinois-60047/Peapod-Maria-Jacobs-and-Debra-OrstromHR-This-company-dont-hire-Blacks-for-their-custom-1036029. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Peapod