Complaint Review: Pearce Engineering Design

• Updated: Tue, February 25, 2014

• Reported By: Ricky — Denver Colorado
Pearce Engineering Design
3799 Williams St Denver, Colorado USA

Pearce Engineering Design Racist- He called me a Craker Jack ----- Denver Colorado

Pearce Engineering Design  ( Cordell) continues to harass my family DAILY. The threats are very scary! He has continued to threaten me and my family after we terminated the contract with him. He harrsess my wife DAILY even at her job. Cordell is a very racist and manipulative business owner. He chrages three times the rate on projects and he steals your files as a bully tactic. He has threatened my family and business over the fact I fired him. Also, when I received the product it fell apart, another reason we moved on. The actual product fell apart when I touched it to open the dorr. and the hing was on completely backwards.

Cordell made it clear he would charged me for HIS mistakes- plus was a jerk about it.  Also, he requires a retainer and then he billed me after I terminated his contract- this is how maniuplative he is. [continued below]....
.....  Again, he disrespected the fact I am an African American College Graduate. He mocked my race and my education- see below.  He will Harrass and Stalk your family! He called my wife's CEO of her company. They immedialtey made note of this stalker behavior- he never stops no matter how many time you inform him he is fired.  I have had to call the police on him two times for harassment. I have also had to take additoinal safety measures because of his irratic behavior. He appears very psychotic in his continuos threatening behaviors! You would think he had a busy schedule with how he portays his business but he spends hours a day calling my friends off of linked in as well as FB and he threatens them as well- see email

We are very scared and afraid of this individual. Cordell has threatened my wife to the point she is afraid of her life when she is out in public.  He calls and hangs up and says threatening things aobut "knowing where you live".

Cordell has also asked several times for my address. I am fearful that he will try to hurt me and my family now. He has gone too far over being terminated. I am glad we trusted God and our instincts and fired him, I just never knew how much energy he would put into threatening and stalking my family. Plus he is a racist! see email.

- See threats below

1. "Karolina, best of luck with your marriage.  I will be destroying all elements of this project within one weeks time. Unless I receive a heart felt apology from Ricky.  "

2. "I really need to make a note to ask that cereal company to stop putting MBAs in for the prize."  Racist comment Point Blank

3.  "Attached is the contract. I cannot locate the NDA, sorry!"

4. Please forward me your home address or I will have to serve Karolina at her work.

5.  "I spoke with the CEO of Peliton as it will likely affect them, and your wife's reputation as she will be a part of the suit.  I felt it was the honorable thing to do, to make them aware of the suit I was filing.  I hate to see their business affected by your actions."

Cordell Pearce

Denver, CO 80205
C(303)250-7316
O(970)672-0299
F(303)991-7911

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/22/2014 12:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Pearce-Engineering-Design/Denver-Colorado-80205/Pearce-Engineering-Design-Racist-He-called-me-a-Craker-Jack-Denver-Colorado-1125705. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Pearce Engineering Design