Complaint Review: Pearce Middle School

• Submitted: Tue, October 02, 2007
  • Updated: Wed, October 03, 2007

• Reported By:Austin Texas
Pearce Middle School
6401 North Hampton Dr. Austin, Texas U.S.A.

Pearce Middle School Hellish student Gangstas Threatened Me, RIP OFF My Brother's Vehicle Austin Texas

It is really a sad thing when local businesses have to hire a uniformed security officer to protect their busiesses, their employees and their employees' vehicles from KIDS--that's right kids, but not just ANY kids -- these are predacious, violent, law-breaking, heavily armed future prison inmates. drug dealers and hitman and they come in ALL colors, ALL ethnicities and both genders are as bad as the other. They curse, swear and threaten your life and some day, they will make good with these threats. They are stupid enough to believe that those Gangsta rap video trash reflects REAL LIFE!

My brother has been hired by a security company to stand this watch and a few times I went with him. Those kids cursed me, threatened me, spit at me and called me racist, derogatory names because I was just sitting there. I don't know how he puts up with it and why he isn't scared. Especially when the cars with the LOUD Gangsta rap (that sounds like somebody is imprisoned in the trunk and they are beating on it )drive by like in a DRIVE BY style.

I refer to the students at Pearce Middle School who flow like pirahanas into John H. Reagan High school where I graduated from ( and it was bad back then too)... It is impossible to blame any one group because they are ALL vicious little predators! The school authorities make them wear one of three colors of shirts, the gang color wearing and fights got so out of hand but after school, they revert to full gang colors.

I received word that these "scholars" had made a mass walk-in on the forbidden property and staged a fight that my brother tried to break up. While this was transpiring, some of the little no-goods BURGLARIZED THE TRUCK and got away with MY CELL PHONE THAT I HAD LOANED HIM, THE CHARGER, and several more items of no value to them. There were no minutes on the phone as I had just bought it to give to him but THE THUGS RIPPED HIM OFF!

I called the school but just got a recorded message. I called the AUSTIN POLICE DEPARTMENT BUT NOBODY WAS INTERESTED IN TAKING A BURGLARY OF A MOTOR VEHICLE COMPLAINT--A FELONY! I then tried to call the Austin Independent School District police department only to be met with a (Expletive deleted) you attitude.

There has already been a beautiful young African American woman murdered AT SCHOOL, IN THE HALLWAYS OF JOHN H. REAGAN HIGH SCHOOL and many more beatings, stabbings and other assaults that are probably covered up so the taxpayers won't know what jungles of hell their hard-earned money is being wasted to finance.

I am upset because these young people have been encouraged to hate and feel that they are justified in stealing ANYTHING and EVERYTHING they want WHEN they want it because they are ENTITLED because they come from a lower socioeconomic group. Many of them come from one-parent homes where nobody speaks English and has kids just to stay in the US and get BENEFITS! I hear and understand them CURSING in Spanish and if I had used those words, my father would have took a belt to my backside and I wouldn't have sat down for at least two days!

And the school authorities say that this is just "an expression of their culture" like theft should be accepted. THEFT IS THEFT!

THE PEARCE MIDDLE STUDENTS WILL RIP YOU OFF!

The school authorities should do more to protect people from these monsters!

I HATE LYING, STEALING KIDS WHO RIP YOU OFF!
Austin, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/02/2007 03:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Pearce-Middle-School/Austin-Texas-78704/Pearce-Middle-School-Hellish-student-Gangstas-Threatened-Me-RIP-OFF-My-Brothers-Vehicle-276761. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Pearce Middle School