Complaint Review: Pearson Roofing

• Submitted: Thu, November 03, 2011
  • Updated: Fri, April 06, 2012

• Reported By: Lena — Carrollton Texas United States of America
Pearson Roofing
6113 Beau Ridge Ct Flower Mound, TX 75028 Flower Mound, Texas United States of America

Pearson Roofing Roofing Company Flower Mound, Texas

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Roofing work

People, be aware of this company. They promise you the world but deliver bad product. I had a perfectly looking roof before the hailstorm hit Carrollton, TX. After skilled and very persuasive sale person, I hired Pearson Roofing to change the roof. One month after the repairs, my roof looks like an ocean, there are sections of the roof that go in waves. It looks HORRIBLE. After contacting Pearson Roofing, the co-owner is telling me that my roof looked the same before repairs and that I have a decking problem. He was telling me about the decking problem despite of the fact that I provided several pictures of my roof before Pearson involvement which shows that my roof WAS IN PERFECT condition before their repairs; as such, there were never any decking issues. The co-owner had hang up on me after he realized that his "decking" excuse won't fly with me and that I have pictures to prove that. I have an open claim with BBB where the original deadline of 11/1/2011 for Pearson to contact BBB has been extended now to 11/10/2011. Pearson Roofing uses CHEAP product. There is one closed claim on BBB as of 8/18/2011 related to bad product quality. They used cheap felt which caused the roof to go in waves. But the worst part is that they are not willing to fix the problem. I hired an independent contractor who concluded that there are no decking issue and that they used cheap felt; however, since there are some sections and not the entire roof that has been affected, the problem CAN be fixed in 3-4 hours of work but Pearson Roofing is not willing to do so. They act completely unprofessional, don't care about the reputation of their company and don't care about their customers. They are chasing after new business and can care less about their prior work. They have lied to me, hang up on me and they will do the same to you if you ever have any problems. BE AWARE OF PEARSON ROOFING! I am filing a law suit against them for the misrepresentation of warranty.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/03/2011 01:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Pearson-Roofing/Flower-Mound-Texas-75028/Pearson-Roofing-Roofing-Company-Flower-Mound-Texas-794823. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Pearson Roofing

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Roofing work

AUTHOR: Mike - (United States of America)

Hello, First I would like to respond by saying Pearson roofing Has been in business 33 years and a member of the better Business bureau for 20 years. This matter went to arbitration April 3rd 2012 and the bureau sided with Pearson roofing Based on pictures and copies of materials bought at premium Prices. No sub standard materials were or never will be used in our Construction projects the problem here is the homeowners foundation and uneven Rafters. The roof is perfect and we were'nt contracted to rebuild the house just The roof covering which is PERFECT and still has a full 5 yr labor warranty! Installed by a roofing crew that has been with our company 25 yrs. And to top it off The homeowner lives out of state and has never seen this project. It is a rental. Typical people looking to get something for nothing Michael, Pearson roofing Inc.