Complaint Review: Pediatric Dental Associates

• Submitted: Tue, May 03, 2005
  • Updated: Tue, May 03, 2005

• Reported By:Philadelphia Pennsylvania
Pediatric Dental Associates
6404 Bustleton Ave. Philadelphia, Pennsylvania U.S.A.

Pediatric Dental Associates illegally tried to make me believe my child had 8 cavities and needed 2 root canals Ripoff! Philadelphia Pennsylvania

The pediatric dentists who have an office at 6404 Bustleton Avenue, Philadelphia, PA 19149 have chosen to illegally and falsely give out information that my child, 9 years old, had 8 cavities and needed 2 root canals. As a mother of 4, I have been using these pediatric dentists for over 25 years. This time, I had suspicions about the treatment they wanted to give to my daughter.

I took her for a 2nd opinion, (my own honest dentist), who verified that in fact my daughter did not have 8 cavities and did not need 2 root canals! Imagine my horror! I want everyone to know that these dentists are con artists. They are out to bilk the insurance companies for money by claiming that your child needs work on their teeth that is not needed. I can't imagine their evil ways, preying on young children, ruining baby teeth, or worse yet, permanent teeth!

Please, for the sake of your child and if you know that these dentists have offices all over Philadelphia and the suburbs of Pennsylvania.....BEWARE!! They are the scum of the earth. Thank god I have an honest dentist to go to for the correct opinion. Good luck, and I hope that these dentists have their licenses revoked.

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/03/2005 07:41 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Pediatric-Dental-Associates/Philadelphia-Pennsylvania-19149/Pediatric-Dental-Associates-illegally-tried-to-make-me-believe-my-child-had-8-cavities-and-141353. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Pediatric Dental Associates