Complaint Review: Pediatric Services of America

• Updated: Sat, December 19, 2009

• Reported By: Rebecca — St. Petersburg Florida United States of America
Pediatric Services of America
310 Technology Parkway Norcross, Georgia United States of America

Pediatric Services of America PSA Healthcare Failed to pay me the first week and shorted my check the second and third week. I'm still fighting to get it. Norcross, Georgia

My first check was not received.  It was in my next check. The third weeks check was shorted.  I was lied to and told the system "dropped" 7 hours and would receive it the next week.  Again, I didn't receive it and was told I didn't work that day, although it was confirmed with the mother of the child I do pediatric nursing for.

I have been told it would be sent overnight, that it was mailed regular mail, that it has been wired to my bank account and sent Western Union.  None of this has happened.  On top of that, I have never even received a pay stub or accounting of what has been deducted from my pay.

The people in the Tampa office, Autumn, Paula and Sandra have lied and withheld my pay, knowing I worked the day I've been shorted.  I was chastised by Paula for "her employees spending too much of their time trying to find this error" and fired because I balked at not receiving pay TWICE.

The employees at the corporate office, Tara Taylor, Mary Hartman, Mr. CEO James McCurry and VP Chrisy Maddex are totally useless liars.  They are the ones who have given me information that the money has been sent various ways, which hs not happened.  They sit in their BIG chairs, talking their BIG talk, collecting their BIG paychecks, keeping me from mine.

I'm going through the Labor Board, Medicaid and every other orginization possible, including small claims to collect.  I'm OVER this company!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/19/2009 12:42 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Pediatric-Services-of-America/Norcross-Georgia-30092/Pediatric-Services-of-America-PSA-Healthcare-Failed-to-pay-me-the-first-week-and-shorted-m-542305. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Pediatric Services of America