- Report: #1093360
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Pedro Quezada
Pedro Quezada289 High Holborn, Chancery Lane London, Other United Kingdom
Pedro Quezada Mr Andy T Roblin, Mr. Andy Townsend, Nationwide Finance Group going to give us money because god directed them to us London United Kingdom
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
NATIONWIDE BANK AND FINANCE GROUP
Registered in England.
Registered No: 1026167.Q
Registered Office: 289 High Holborn, Chancery Lane WC1V 7HZ, London, United Kingdom.
Tel: + 44 7731958824
Attn: Geody M H
Compliment of the day to you from Nationwide Bank Plc, United Kingdom. Britain finest and concise online banking institution with a global perspective. Our unique service trend in the European and world market speaks volume of how keen we hold our greatest assets (customers) in high regards.Our affiliation with the Santander group makes us a leading financial stronghold. There are a whole lot of services and products that we offer which in the long run is a far higher edge than our contemporaries in the financial market, this is why even in the face of the current financial distress pervading world market we are way ahead and still waxing stronger in financial circles.
We have confirm the instructions from the Mr Pedro Quezada, instructing us to immediately open an online temporal debit account in your name; and transfer your approved grant funds of $2,000,000.00 USD from their personal foundation account to you via permission within the next Three (3) working days from the Check that was submitted to us, Our on-line temporal account opening will enable us to immediately make any further transfer of your payment funds to your designated personal bank account in your country.
As a Non-Resident of the UNITED KINGDOM, you are required to set up a Non-Resident Online/Offshore account with our Bank. This online/offshore account will be set up in your name by our Bank Nationwide Bank Plc. As soon as you meet up to our corporate policy, you will have your account setup. Please be informed that setting up of an online account with us is a simple exercise that involves simple steps, which you will have to choose the type of account you want to open from the options below.
1. PERSONAL ACCOUNT: This type of account requires a minimum initial deposit of £470.00 GBP equivalent to $750.00 USD (Seven Hundred And Fifty USD), this amount is required to set-up your new account to a fully operational account. The maximum transfer possible within a month with this Account is £7,000,000.00 (Seven million pounds) within one month or or the equivalent amount in another currency; and with this account you can apply for a gold membership credit card after a good business relationship of one year minimum.
2. CORPORATE ACCOUNT: This is a daily business account and the initial opening deposit is £664.00 GBP equivalent to $1000.00 USD (One Thousand USD) this amount is required to set-up your new account to a fully operational account. The maximum transfer possible within a month with this Account is £15,000,000.00 (Fifteen million pounds) or the equivalent amount in another currency; and with this account you can apply for a gold membership credit card after a good business relationship of five months minimum.
3. PLATINUM ACCOUNT: This is a daily personal and business account and the initial opening deposit is £940.00 GBP equivalent to $1500.00 USD (One Thousand Five Hundred USD) this amount is required is to set-up your new account to a fully operational account. The maximum transfer possible within a month is unlimited; and with this account you can apply for a gold membership credit card after a good business relationship of three months minimum.
Please Note: That your funds is protected by a hardcover insurance policy, which makes it impossible to deduct any amount from the funds in bank draft before its been remitted to you. This means that the above charges for opening an account cannot be deducted from the funds and hence must be provided by you before your funds can take effect for transfer. You are strictly advice to choose an account type listed above and we shall instruct you to make the payment upon the opening balance kindly fill and return the online account form below. This amount is refundable upon request if you decide to close your account. As soon as your account is set up, you will have an account number and an access code with which you can access your account through our online facilities from your home which will also enable you check your account balance and also make transfer to any account in the world.
Thank you for your patronage.
Mr. Andy T. Roblin
BAcc CA (SA) H Dip BDP MBL
Tel: + 44 773 195 8824
Fax: +44 208 043 2952
Group Risk and Finance Director.
Nationwide Bank Finance Plc is authorized and regulated by the UK Financial Services Authority. Registered in England and Wales (No. 489604). Registered office at 289 High Holborn, Chancery Lane WC1V 7HZ. Nationwide Asset Finance Plc is a subsidiary of Nationwide Bank plc. Registered in England and Wales (No. 2179313). Registered office at Reading International Business Park, Reading RG2 6AA. We may monitor e-mail traffic data and the content of email. Calls may be monitored and recorded. This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in error please notify the sender. By communicating electronically with us, you consent to these term.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/21/2013 04:06 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Pedro-Quezada/London-Other/Pedro-Quezada-Mr-Andy-T-Roblin-Mr-Andy-Townsend-Nationwide-Finance-Group-going-to-give-1093360. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.
Advertisers above have met our
strict standards for business conduct.