Complaint Review: Pedro Quezada

• Reported By: Bi N — Phoenix Arizona
Pedro Quezada
London, Select State/Province United Kingdom

Pedro Quezada Advance fee fraud scam London United Kingdom

A person by the name Pedro Quezada emailed me that he was giving me $750,000 becuse he had won the multi-million lottery jackpot (which a Pedro Quezada actually did win) and promised God he would return the favor.  He wanted to know what I did for a living; if I had kids, etc.

He then wanted me to open an on-line bank account with Nationwide Bank in the UK and sent me information to contact them. Thebogus  bank wanted $620 in order to open an account and send me the $750,000. I checked with the "real" Nationwide Bank's "Phishing" Department since the phone number and email address were slightly different.  Nationwide Bank emailed back that it was an" advanced fee fraud system" and to not give them any money.  (I did not!)

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/06/2013 02:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Pedro-Quezada/London-Select-StateProvince/Pedro-Quezada-Advance-fee-fraud-scam-London-United-Kingdom-1073582. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Pedro Quezada