Virgin

• Updated: Wed, May 26, 2010

• Reported By: Rubyque — Cloquet Minnesota United States of America
Peel, Inc. - Seattle Coffee Direct
PO Box 4004 Evanston, Illinois United States of America

Peel, Inc. - Seattle Coffee Direct World Bean Cafe My spouse signed up for this service and then all of a sudden every 3 days they were taking out $38.95 and shipping packages. I called the company and was directed to send them back for a refund. Afte Evanston, Illinois

The company has ripped me off. They told me to return the unwanted packages of coffee and that I would be refunded the amount I was charged. I returned 4 shipments because they started charging my account every 3 days for a new shipment. I cancelled my account and have been waiting since September of 2009 for my account to be credited. Both phone numbers that are associated with the business are not working. The email that they provide for the World Bean Cafe is not working. There is no way to get in contact with the company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/26/2010 11:06 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Peel-Inc-Seattle-Coffee-Direct/Evanston-Illinois-60204/Peel-Inc-Seattle-Coffee-Direct-World-Bean-Cafe-My-spouse-signed-up-for-this-service-an-607499. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Peel, Inc. - Seattle Coffee Direct