Complaint Review: Peel, Inc. - Seattle Coffee Direct

• Updated: Wed, January 20, 2010

• Reported By: Di — Irvine California United States of America
Peel, Inc. - Seattle Coffee Direct
990 Grove St. Evanston, Illinois Internet United States of America

Peel, Inc. - Seattle Coffee Direct Peel Inc. Major ripp off for tea!!!!!!! Internet

*Author of original report: more Fraud

I was charged $38.95 x 7 with a total of $272.35 in August of 2008. I filled out a survey to try out their tea for $5. They continued to charge me the $38.95 until I caught it and requested my money. I've since, sent all their product back, and received confirmation of refund. BUT THEY DID NOT PROCESS THE REFUND!!!!!!!!

I've filed complaints to the Chicago BBB, but no response. The BBB told me that Peel Inc. is not registered with the BBB and it's optional for them to respond to our complaints.

I've filed complaints to my CC company and they requested more information, which I've responded... Still no REFUND.

I've continued to call their phone numbers; customer service says that they are working on my case... Still no REFUND!!!!

I am for the class action lawsuit if anyone is interested.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/12/2010 09:43 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Peel-Inc-Seattle-Coffee-Direct/internet/Peel-Inc-Seattle-Coffee-Direct-Peel-Inc-Major-ripp-off-for-tea-Internet-553496. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Peel, Inc. - Seattle Coffee Direct

more Fraud

AUTHOR: Di - (USA)

They also do business under WORLD TEA EXPRESS!!!