lying

• Submitted: Wed, December 09, 2009
  • Updated: Wed, December 09, 2009

• Reported By: specialk10 — Williamsburg Virginia United States of America
Peel, Inc. - Seattle Coffee Direct

Peel, Inc. - Seattle Coffee Direct Seattlecoffee.com Fraudulent Credit Card Charges!! Internet

I ordered coffee from Seattlecoffeedirect a year ago and then closed my account.  This company has retained my credit card number and charged me recently under their Publicationsmax.com subsidiary in the amount of $79 for who knows what..  When I got my credit card company to return the charge this company then charged me $79 again under Seattlecoffeedirect.com which I also got Chase to refund.  I tried for over three hours to contact both of these companies and cannot ever get a hold of someone.  When I filed a complaint with the BBB of Chicago, I subsequently received a UPS package from Cafe Saporito another one of this corporations subidiaries.  They sent me coffee which I did not order so they could cover their tracks.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/09/2009 01:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Peel-Inc-Seattle-Coffee-Direct/internet/Peel-Inc-Seattle-Coffee-Direct-Seattlecoffeecom-Fraudulent-Credit-Card-Charges-Inte-536616. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Peel, Inc. - Seattle Coffee Direct