Complaint Review: Peel, Inc. Shopdani.com, Posterpass.com, Seattlecoffe.com, Homeartsdirect.com

• Submitted: Fri, December 11, 2009
  • Updated: Fri, December 11, 2009

• Reported By: Cynthia — Durham North Carolina U.S.A.
Peel, Inc. Shopdani.com, Posterpass.com, Seattlecoffe.com, Homeartsdirect.com
990 Grove Street Evanston, Illinois United States of America

Peel, Inc. Shopdani.com, Posterpass.com, Seattlecoffe.com, Homeartsdirect.com SeattleCoffeeDirect.com Fraud and deceptice trade practices Evanston, Illinois

I thought I had resolved my problems with SHOPDANI.com in October 2008.  Imagine my surprise when I find an $89.00 charge to my credit card from SHOPDANI.com.  I filed a grievance with my credit card company and with the Consumer Protection Division of the Illinois Attorney General's Office.  UPS attempted to delivery a package from Haute Jewelry Direct, which I refused as I recognized the address in Evanston, IL.

I have not made an order to SHOPDANI.com since the $9.00 purchase in July 2008.  SHOPDANI.com sent three subsequent packages at $68.00 each that I did not order and I refused delivery of the packages.  I called the company (Danielle Janine Jewelry) and was told the three packages had been received by the company and I would get my money back.  I did, on or about the 10th of October 2008.

Peel, Inc, is the umbrella under which SeattleCoffeeDirect.com, publicationsmax.com, PosterPass.com, Danielle Janine Jewelry, Peel.com, EspeciallyPosters.com, Coffee Roasters Direct, Inc., ShopDani.com, HollywoodJewelryStore.com, PerfectlyPendants.com, RelationshipSpot.com, RingingCell.com, Superduperfree.com, MagazineBurst.com, VermontRoastingCo.com, Homeartsdirect.com, Art Print World, MetroCoffeeDirect, Global Coffee Direct, Urban Tea Direct, WorldTeaDirect, World Tea Direct, Tea Francais, Worldbeancafe, Haute Jewelry Direct, and Cafe Saporito.  I obtained this information from the Better Business Bureau which gives an F grade to these companies.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/11/2009 01:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Peel-Inc-Shopdanicom-Posterpasscom-Seattlecoffecom-Homeartsdirectcom/Evanston-Illinois-60201/Peel-Inc-Shopdanicom-Posterpasscom-Seattlecoffecom-Homeartsdirectcom-SeattleCoffe-537906. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Peel, Inc. Shopdani.com, Posterpass.com, Seattlecoffe.com, Homeartsdirect.com

expenditures