Complaint Review: Peel, Inc. Shopdani.com, Posterpass.com, Seattlecoffe.com, Homeartsdirect.com

• Submitted: Thu, December 17, 2009
  • Updated: Thu, December 17, 2009

• Reported By: Kiistin — Lwood California United States of America
Peel, Inc. Shopdani.com, Posterpass.com, Seattlecoffe.com, Homeartsdirect.com
P.O. Box 4004 Evanston, Illinois United States of America

Peel, Inc. Shopdani.com, Posterpass.com, Seattlecoffe.com, Homeartsdirect.com Peel, Inc. FRAUD! FRAUD! FRAUD! Evanston, Illinois

DON'T give them your credit card information.  I bought a piece of jewelry for $9, and they sent the wrong item and proceeded to send two more items and charged my credit card $68 each time.  They also charged an additional $68 for an item I never received.  I called in September and somehow got through to a representative, who told me I could send the items back for a full refund.  I canceled my "subscription" and sent the items back, but they never refunded my money.  They recently sent three more items in a one week period and charged my credit card $89 apiece, for a grand total of $490 in unauthorized charges.  The charges appear on my statements as shopdani.com and TURIN.  They are no longer marketing the offer on shopdani.com, but they do offer it on hautejewelrydirect.com.

If these crooks have already charged your credit card, you probably shouldn't bother calling them.  I called at least ten times during the past two months, and they never answered my calls or responded to my messages.

Write "RETURN TO SENDER: REFUSED SHIPMENT" on the package they sent you and take it to the post office.  Be sure to save the receipt for your records.

Contact your bank/credit card company immediately and dispute the charges.  My credit card company credited all of the money back to my account.  I asked a representative if I should cancel that credit card account and open a new one, and he said that they might still be able to charge my account even with a new account number, but they probably won't since I disputed the charges because it will negatively affect their standing with the bank.  Those crooks probably change banks often though, so we'll see if they continue their fraudulent practices...  Good luck and BEWARE!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/17/2009 10:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Peel-Inc-Shopdanicom-Posterpasscom-Seattlecoffecom-Homeartsdirectcom/Evanston-Illinois-60204/Peel-Inc-Shopdanicom-Posterpasscom-Seattlecoffecom-Homeartsdirectcom-Peel-Inc-F-541552. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Peel, Inc. Shopdani.com, Posterpass.com, Seattlecoffe.com, Homeartsdirect.com