Complaint Review: Pelican Landing Key West

• Reported By: marble — Florida
Pelican Landing Key West
915 Eisenhower Dr Internet United States of America

Pelican Landing Key West Night Manger Ruined Our Vacation, Internet

Don't stay here. The night manager is a horribly rude woman and she ruined our trip. My group (20 people) spent close to $3,000.00 for two rooms on a weekend stay. The night manager called the police on our entire group and attempted to have the whole group evicted at 5 am, due to 3 girls smoking on the balcony. Apparently, the building's "rule" is nobody on the baloney's after 11pm...which we were not told!

I would like to know who goes to Key West and goes to bed at or before 11pm?? Anyway... I was woken up by 4 police officer's banging down the door yelling pack all your stuff, the building manger wants everyone off the property or we are going to arrest you. So, I'm like "what are you talking about??" I had just woke up...Then the night manger chimes in and says

" All I have to say is that I don't like the color of your shorts and I can have you evicted if I want to due to the laws in key west."

I couldn't believe what I was hearing and what was happening.??Oh, by the way...I am not a smoker and nor was I apart of anything that she considered breaking the hotels "rules".

So, this went on for aprox. 20 min. talking to the cops and trying to talk this angry night manager down. Finally a couple of use were able to talk some sense into this woman and we were able to stay the additional night we had paid for. No law's were broken, no body had done anything wrong in the eyes of the law..The 3 girls were smoking on the balcony before going to bed. Oh and by the way...those 3 girls were in bed when the police came to their door. So this woman was just being malicious in her actions.

DO NOT STAY HERE IF YOU ARE IN A BIG GROUP..JUST NOT WORTH IT!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/16/2013 04:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Pelican-Landing-Key-West/internet/Pelican-Landing-Key-West-Night-Manger-Ruined-Our-Vacation-Internet-1043785. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Pelican Landing Key West