Complaint Review: Pell Technology, Inc.

• Submitted: Mon, May 17, 2010
  • Updated: Mon, May 17, 2010

• Reported By: Ben — Lacarne Ohio United States of America
Pell Technology, Inc.
6020 W. Chelsea Tampa, Florida United States of America

Pell Technology, Inc. They Ripped me off for $231. Tampa, Florida

I was lookin for a motherboard for a computer I was trying to repair and I ran across this site for Pell technology. It was the first and only site that said they had the motherboard that I needed. There site looked legit and had the emblem from "Geotrust" so I placed the order and paid with my Debit card on march 5th 2010. When I checked my bank account on the 10th I saw that they had gotten their money already.  After two weeks went by and I hadn't gotten my board, I started trying to call them. I could only get their answering device. I sent a couple of emails and got no responce from them. I finally got through to a live person on Thursday the 25th about 9:30am. He told me they had to order another board that that it should come that day and be sent out the next day. Just for fun, I decided to check on their "Geotrust" Emblem. I called Geotrust and found that they had some problem with pell and revolked their right to use the emblem. Lot of good it does to know that now. Awaited another two weeks and called Pell again. They only answer their phone on Thursday, I found. They said they needed a little more time so I gave them a week.

I called back a week later and they still didn't have the card so I asked for my money back. They said they would credit my card in a couple of days. I waited a week and called again and the guy got nasty and said i'll just have to wait. It's now the middle of May and I'm still waiting. I Have 2 phone numbers but only on really works. Not sure which ne. Here arer both numbers: 866-224-8939 and  813-884-8378.

The account number they gave me is 79978. For what it's worth.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/17/2010 09:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Pell-Technology-Inc/Tampa-Florida-33634/Pell-Technology-Inc-They-Ripped-me-off-for-231-Tampa-Florida-604332. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Pell Technology, Inc.