Complaint Review: Pell Technology, Inc.

• Submitted: Mon, December 07, 2009
  • Updated: Mon, December 07, 2009

• Reported By: Steven — Godfrey Illinois United States of America
Pell Technology, Inc.
6020 W Chelsea St. Tampa, Florida United States of America

Pell Technology, Inc. sent me a non working part. I emailed them, called, and left messages multiple times but i haven't got an response Tampa, Florida

I ordered a laptop part from Pell Technology and it was non functional. I emailed them on 3 different occasions and notified them about the part issue but I did not receive a reply. I then called them multiple times throughout the day and i did not receive an answer. I even left a message on their answering machine like it says to do and they have not gotten back to me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/07/2009 01:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Pell-Technology-Inc/Tampa-Florida-33634/Pell-Technology-Inc-sent-me-a-non-working-part-I-emailed-them-called-and-left-messag-535265. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Pell Technology, Inc.