Complaint Review: Pell Technology

• Updated: Fri, December 28, 2012

• Reported By: John W — Austin Texas United States of America
Pell Technology
6205 Johns Road Ste 3-6 Tampa, FL. 33634, Florida United States of America

Pell Technology Laptopteks They took my motherboard, refuse to respond to repeated requests for return Tampa, 33634, Florida

In early November 2012 I asked about them repairing my motherboard.  They sent me instructions and I mailed it to them.

After a month I inquired if they had received it. They responded they had but were busy and would be done in a week. After 3 more weeks I started to send them e-mails and phone calls but they will not reply or answer the phone. All I want is my motherboard back but they refuse to do anything. They have turned my $1000+ Sony laptop into a useless pile of parts. This is the worst "service" I have ever received, anywhere.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/28/2012 11:24 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Pell-Technology/Tampa-FL-33634-Florida-33634/Pell-Technology-Laptopteks-They-took-my-motherboard-refuse-to-respond-to-repeated-request-988456. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Pell Technology