gay

• Submitted: Tue, February 17, 2009
  • Updated: Tue, February 17, 2009

• Reported By:gretna Louisiana
Pell Technology
6020 W. Chelsea St. Tampa, Florida U.S.A.

Pell Technology The first they say they fix. when we send computer to them, they say they can not fix. then they don't send computer back to customer, and over charge shipping. Tampa Florida

18-Dec-2008.I send my laptop toshiba to Pell Technoly Inc. for fix the motherboard They say to me if they fix it they charge me for $200.00. I waiting about 6 weeks then I call them ( it really hard to call them ) I fill lucky they pickup the phone. They say my computer can't to fix, then I tell them send computer back to me, they ok send back to me with tracking #. but I waiting about 2 weeks then I call UPS tracking# The ups say my package losted, I need to talk with shipper. Then I call back to the shipper, (the pell technology,)I tell them about my package Lost at UPS, But they don't want to help me, they hand up the phone, then don't pickup phone. No answer email. And Now I need the computer back to me, because that is my customer computer. That is scam company.

Damage Resulting
The first they say they fix. when we send computer to them, they say they can not fix. then they don't send computer back to customer, and over charge shipping. wacth out the scam company.

Hoai studio
gretna, Louisiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/17/2009 04:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Pell-Technology/Tampa-Florida-33634/Pell-Technology-The-first-they-say-they-fix-when-we-send-computer-to-them-they-say-they-425246. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Pell Technology