Complaint Review: Pellet Stove Pro

• Submitted: Thu, January 17, 2013
  • Updated: Thu, January 17, 2013

• Reported By: Christine — Elkton Maryland United States of America
Pellet Stove Pro
5783 Pleasant Valley Rd STE100 ElDorado, CA 95623 Internet United States of America

Pellet Stove Pro Jason Munson JasonWiil not REFUND $149.00 for a bad product he sent me. Jason will not return phone calls or Emails. Internet

Back in october I ordered a combustion motor from a web site {pellet stove pro} that was recomended to me. After receiving the motor it was installed on my pellet stove and the service guy left.  After about a week the motor was making loud noises so I called my servive guy back again. By the time he got back to me the motor was making VERY LOUD NOISES. My service guy said it had a bad bearing. I contacted Jason and shipped it back to him at 5783 Pleasnat Valley Rd  Ste 100 ElDorado, Ca 95623 as per the form Jason sent me. He told me it would take about two weeks to test the motor {that would have been around the 2nd wk in December}. On numerous attempts to contact Jason he has NEVER contacted me either by phone or e-mail. Its now January 17,2013 and I feel he has never intended to REFUND me the $149.00

the motor cost me. Not to mention the service fees. Times are tough but to buy a product that was shipped to me in a box way to big for the motor, it was not secured in the box it just rolled around and destroyed the gasket that was with it. Im not sure if that had anything to do with the bad motor or not. I just want 100% refund. Hopefully I won't have to wait another month to get closure on this BAD PURCHASE!! As I was typing this report I tried once again to contact Jason{530-409-5051} WOW what a surprise he DIDN'T answer.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/17/2013 01:36 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Pellet-Stove-Pro/internet/Pellet-Stove-Pro-Jason-Munson-JasonWiil-not-REFUND-14900-for-a-bad-product-he-sent-me-J-998610. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Pellet Stove Pro