Complaint Review: Penbrook And Associates, Fast Support Live

• Submitted: Fri, September 12, 2008
  • Updated: Fri, September 12, 2008

• Reported By:Newbury Park California
Penbrook And Associates, Fast Support Live
angelapenbrook.com Irvine, California U.S.A.

Penbrook And Associates, Fast Support Live A total Scam Irvine, California

I bought and cancelled Angela Penbrook's program in March. I was told my refund would come immediately. 25 more phone calls and countless lies later, I still have not received my refund 5 months later.

I was then directed to Fast support live who have also lied to me and been unresponsive and unreliable. I have sent over 100 emails to no avail. I will not stop, but avoid Penbrook at all costs. THIS IS A RIP OFF!!!!
I have contacted the Attorney General. If you, too have a problem with Penbrook, contact the Attorney General and something will be done.

Me
Newbury Park, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/12/2008 07:43 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Penbrook-And-Associates-Fast-Support-Live/Irvine-California/Penbrook-And-Associates-Fast-Support-Live-A-total-Scam-Irvine-California-372218. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Penbrook And Associates, Fast Support Live