Complaint Review: Penbrook Productions ,Angela Penbrook

• Updated: Tue, April 29, 2008

• Reported By:Oxford Alabama
Penbrook Productions ,Angela Penbrook
rebateprocessortools.com Internet U.S.A.

Penbrook Productions ,Angela Penbrook I requested a refund from Penbrook after seeing nothing about rebates, no refund, no Angela. Eveyone just disapearred after receiving money. Internet

I am usually very skeptical about work at home jobs, but this one sounded so inviting. I Was Wrong!! Scam, Scam, Scam. They tell you all you have to do is process rebates which take only 1 to 4 min. to do, at $15 a rebate. My husband a I decided to give it a try and when we got the ebook there was not one thing in it about processing rebates. We knew then we had made a big mistake.

After requesting a refund from Clickbank who is supposedly affiliated with Penbrook, we saw nothing for 2 weeks. I called clickbank they tell me I have to call Penbrook. I tried to find a # for Penbrook, so I looked up Penbrook Productions - to my surprise - Ripoff report pops up. I felt sooo bad.

Now I have to tell my husband that we have to eat $197.00 because somone wants to scam people. At I time like this when NO One can afford to give up money for nothing. This is terrible and I know that Angela Penbrook (if that's her real name) and anyone associated with her will definited have to pay in the end! What goes around - comes right back to bite you in the $%#!

Dana
Oxford, Alabama

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/29/2008 08:23 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Penbrook-Productions-Angela-Penbrook/internet/Penbrook-Productions-Angela-Penbrook-I-requested-a-refund-from-Penbrook-after-seeing-noth-329455. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Penbrook Productions ,Angela Penbrook