Complaint Review: Penbrook Productions Company

• Updated: Thu, April 03, 2008

• Reported By:Forked River New Jersey
Penbrook Productions Company
www.wealthdci.com Internet U.S.A.

Penbrook Productions Company Home Rebate Processing Certification Program Internet

I applied for the Certification Program from Angela Penbrook, a Penbrook Production Company, which stated I would have the program within 5 minutes of enrolling for the Program which cost me $197.00.

I received an order confirmation email stating that I would be receiving a Welcome email with my user name and password to get started. I never received this email.

I am trying to get my money back as they stated there was a 3 month "Try it or it's free" guarantee.

Forked River, New Jersey

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/03/2008 03:33 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Penbrook-Productions-Company/internet/Penbrook-Productions-Company-Home-Rebate-Processing-Certification-Program-Internet-323284. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Penbrook Productions Company