Complaint Review: Penbrook Productions Company,makemyincomeathome3.com,Process From Home

• Submitted: Tue, July 29, 2008
  • Updated: Tue, July 29, 2008

• Reported By:Jackson Michigan
Penbrook Productions Company,makemyincomeathome3.com,Process From Home
makemyincomeathome3.com Internet U.S.A.

Penbrook Productions Company,makemyincomeathome3.com, Process From Home basically robbed me and violated my trust ever in any one to buy from on the internet. Irvine Internet

Subject: Refund Confirmation From makemyincomeathome3.com

Hello craig,

I'm sorry this isn't the program for you. We have successfully refunded your account 197. You should see the refund hit your account in 5-7 business days.

If you have any questions about your account, please call Customer Care at 800-785-8042 or email at customercare@penbrookproductions.com.

Thank you and I wish you the best of luck!
Sincerely,
Angela Penbrook
Process from Home
A Penbrook Productions Company

As you can see from the email I received , that they realy make you feel that you are all taken care of , but as you can see I never have recieved a refund and also filed a complaint with my credit card company and never got anywhere with them , they got the money from me so why should they go after them as I was told by a representative from there company . So since I went to follow up with this I found this website , and have joined and hope that something can be done about this company and it's crooked employee's .
I hope they feel good about what they did , because they will have to answer to someone higher than us , later in life .

Craig
Jackson, Michigan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/29/2008 08:49 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Penbrook-Productions-Companymakemyincomeathome3comProcess-From-Home/internet/Penbrook-Productions-Companymakemyincomeathome3com-Process-From-Home-basically-robbed-357209. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Penbrook Productions Company,makemyincomeathome3.com,Process From Home