Complaint Review: Penbrook Productions

• Submitted: Thu, August 28, 2008
  • Updated: Thu, August 28, 2008

• Reported By:murray Utah
Penbrook Productions
198000 Mcauthur Blvd. Suite 300 Irvine, California U.S.A.

Penbrook Productions Did not refund the money within the time aloted Irvine California

I signed up for the rebates in April, 2008. Tried it once and didnt like it. So i called the very next day to cancel it. They told me that my money would be refunded to me within 3 to 5 business days. I checked my account the next day and it showed that it was refunded and then taken right back out. So i called them back and they told me that they will have a supervisor call me back. 1 month went by so i called them back. Then they told me to go onto some web site and put your complaint the web site was www.livesupport.com. Finally someone called me back and apploigized to me and told me that the money would be refunded in 3 to 5 business day again. 1 month went by so i called them again.. same thing... someone will be in contact with you. Here it is 4 months later and nothing. tried to call them back and the number is disconnected?? would like to get my 197 dollars back.

murray, Utah

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/28/2008 02:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Penbrook-Productions/Irvine-California-92612/Penbrook-Productions-Did-not-refund-the-money-within-the-time-aloted-Irvine-California-367895. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Penbrook Productions