Complaint Review: Penbrook Productions

• Submitted: Mon, July 14, 2008
  • Updated: Wed, July 16, 2008

• Reported By:Austin Texas
Penbrook Productions
19800 MacAurthur Blvd. Ste. 300 Irvine, California U.S.A.

Penbrook Productions Penbrook Productions Liers and Thieves Irvine California

*Consumer Comment: Cristina Bristow , VA some of us will not let Angela Penbrook/Penbrook Productions get away with Scam

*Consumer Comment: MOVE ON PEOPLE..

*Consumer Comment: ANY EMPLOYEES OF PENBROOK PRODUCTIONS I JUST WANT TO KNOW SOMETHING PLEASE ANSWER

I have been trying to get a refund for 2 months. I have been told they have no record of me, but when I requested a password they sent me one with just my email information. I have called 6 different numbers. I've sent over 20 emails. They have promised me my refund. Yet I have not received a credit. I went through my bank and the phone number they have record of for Penbrook Productions is another company. Angela Penbrook is a lier and a thief. Not a business woman.

CC
Austin, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/14/2008 09:27 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Penbrook-Productions/Irvine-California-92612/Penbrook-Productions-Penbrook-Productions-Liers-and-Thieves-Irvine-California-350958. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Penbrook Productions

AUTHOR: Jon - (U.S.A.)

If you haven't been involved in this scam then keep your opinions to yourself because there are some of us who aren't gonna let this Angela Penbrook Productions get away with this Scam anymore. Some of us are gonna do something about it and not just move on and let Penbrook Productions Scam anymore people with her 7 different companies that she keeps opening up because her last 6 companies are Scams. Move on means to let them get away with it and keep doing what their doing to other people , Sorry but if we listen to people like you none of these Scamming companies would be investigated we will not let them forget about what they are doing. Some of us are letting agencies know about this Penbrook Production and Angela Penbrook 7 different companies and they have started an investigation already. We will continue to help investigaters with all emails and documents sent to us in emails and fight for our money or satisfaction of getting this scam artists Angela Penbrook and anyone involved with Penbrook Productions Scam. We will never forget and just move on , if you don't fight back these crooks will just keep doing it to others. But sounds like you don't care , if it happened to you would you just let them go?

MOVE ON PEOPLE..

AUTHOR: Cristina - (U.S.A.)

Why doesn't anyone understand that you are not getting your money back from this Angela woman. She SCAMMED you. Learn from it and move on. It is not a REAL company. There are no REAL employees on her payroll!!

AUTHOR: Jon - (U.S.A.)

If this was a legitimate program then why is it that hundreds of us from all over the United States have the same problem getting a refund back that Penbrook Productions says it guarantees? We know and I've seen one of your successful documents that says a refund in your database is successful, but just because it's in your database that doesn't mean that the refund was sent out to the clients credit card company/bank. How do you actually know it was sent out 5-7 business days? Who actually sends the refunds out? and where do they send the refunds to? Because all of us who are being told your refund was successful in email/phone calls are still waiting for them our credit card company/bank is also waiting to put them on our account after we have called numerous times after your emails have said to check with them.

Whoever is sending refunds out it must be going somewhere or not at all being sent out and if it is being sent out who is it going to because someone is receiving them and getting rich if your saying it's successful. That person should be the one getting checked out and whats he/she doing with the refunds , if this is a legitimate program like you are saying. If it were your money and you were trying to get a refund from a company and you received emails/so called phone calls back saying it's gonna take 5-7 business days ,then 7-10 business day, another 5-7 business days, oh sorry another 3-5 business days what would you think is going on? If this is legitimate program and you are a good person with a conscience how can you not see what is happening to hundreds of people all in different cities and states having the same problem with refunds? And customer care claims this is not a SCAM or the RUNAROUND it's a legitimate program, then why can't we get our refund back? God knows what everybody does to others and you cannot hide it from him because when the time comes for all of us we know who will go where.

Come on you guys are either in the SCAM or your brainwashed and are just getting a pay check or are you? Are you getting the same story we're getting on our refunds? Ask yourself how can hundreds if not thousands of people from different cities,states have the same story about their guaranteed refund and this not be a SCAM? If it were legitimate like you say it is then where is everybodies refund going to? Why does Angela Penbrook/Angel Stevens need 5 or 6 different company names doing the same rebate work? Please feel free to answer so we can understand why we're not getting refunds.