Complaint Review: Penbrook Productions

• Submitted: Fri, April 18, 2008
  • Updated: Fri, April 18, 2008

• Reported By:Clarkston Michigan
Penbrook Productions
19800 MacArthur Blvd., Ste. 300, Irvine, CA, 92612, US. Irvine, California U.S.A.

Penbrookproductions.com Penbrook Productions rip off dishonest cheaters. Website down. Sent to Iwealthu.com Irvine California

I purchased what I thought was a way to make money by processing rebates online. Was told that I would be able to enter and receive my information. Every time I went to the site it said: Invalid username or password. I e-mailed them and they kept telling me the site was down and they were working on it. Well it has been almost a month and it is still down. They sent me to another site www.iwealthu.com and it was a complete different business. I called my credit card company and they asked me to try and contact them by phone and if I could not get them they would then put in for research on the company to get my money back. Well.....I just got of the phone with them and then my credit card company. They said I would have a rebate within 5 to 7 days. If this does not happen my credit card company is going after them and I will be reporting them to the better business bureau. Please call your credit card company and see if they will help you.

Clarkston, Michigan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/18/2008 12:11 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Penbrook-Productions/Irvine-California-92612/Penbrookproductionscom-Penbrook-Productions-rip-off-dishonest-cheaters-Website-down-Sen-327076. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Penbrook Productions