Complaint Review: Penbrook Productions

• Submitted: Tue, April 01, 2008
  • Updated: Tue, April 01, 2008

• Reported By:Jamesville New York
Penbrook Productions
penbrookproductions.com Irvine, California U.S.A.

Angela Penbrook Productions Scammed me out of $197 Irvine California

I received several e-mail over the past 2-3 months advertising a home business for processing rebates. I went through the many pages where it explained what was required and it sounded like something easy that even my kids could do. I did not research the company which was foolish. After considering it for a couple weeks I decided to take a shot, especially since it was only $197. I made payment, got a confirmation and then tried to access the start up menu and could not. It was unclear whether I was supposed to wait for material in the mail or try to access from the web site. I tried the phone number and got a busy signal on March 27th.

Over the weekend of the 28th I called the number and was given options, but no matter what option you choose it goes direct to music which is looped. I sent an e-mail yesterday and called several more times. Then finally did a search and saw the multiple reports of this being a scam. I feel stupid since I should have done this first. Either way, I want my money back so whatever I need to do to try to make this happen, please let me know and I will devote the time to help.

(((ROR Redacted)))

Mark g.
Jamesville, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/01/2008 07:47 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Penbrook-Productions/Irvine-California/Angela-Penbrook-Productions-Scammed-me-out-of-197-Irvine-California-322780. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Penbrook Productions