Complaint Review: Penbrook Productions

• Submitted: Sat, June 28, 2008
  • Updated: Sat, July 05, 2008

• Reported By:LAKEWOOD California
Penbrook Productions
wealthdci.com Irvine, California U.S.A.

Penbrook Productions not refunded 90 day money back guarantee Irvine California

*Author of original report: PENBROOK PRODUCTIONS CUSTOMER CARE NUMBERS

*Author of original report: found Address and email to city of Irvine,ca

*Author of original report: FOUND ADDRESS AND EMAIL TO COMPLAIN TO CITY OF IRVINE ,CA

*Author of original report: Found an address and phone number Penbrook Productions

I have tried to do some of their rebates online and could not get any of them to work properly. So I asked for help and that made it worse , now I have asked for my 90 day money back guarantee and keep getting a generic email from customer care @ penbrook productions .com saying it will take within 5-7 business days for my successful refund to credit my card. As of 8 days later still no refund and still receiving their generic emails about 5-7 business days to receive credit and sorry for the inconvenience story. I am gonna file a complaint with State of California and City of Irvine ,ca . I have printed out an address from Irvine for them and can't find it right now , but my wife printed it out online and I'm gonna try to get it again.

Jon
LAKEWOOD, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/28/2008 03:57 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Penbrook-Productions/Irvine-California/Penbrook-Productions-not-refunded-90-day-money-back-guarantee-Irvine-California-345402. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Penbrook Productions

PENBROOK PRODUCTIONS CUSTOMER CARE NUMBERS

AUTHOR: Jon - (U.S.A.)

(866) 885-8126 (866)885-8042 PENBROOK PRODUCTIONS CUSTOMER CARE NUMBERS IF ANYONE CARES. THEY HAVE NOT RETURNED ANY CALLS TO BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU EITHER BUT BBB IS NOT WHAT YOU THINK THEY ARE EITHER THEY RUN OFF OF DONATIONS BY COMPANIES THAT CAN AFFORD IT SO THEY MIGHT BE GETTING DONATIONS FROM PENBROOK PRODUCTIONS AND COVERING IT UP TOO. SO I WOULDN'T TRUST BBB TO DO ANYTHING ANYTIME SOON. I DID PUT UP AN EMAIL TO CITY OF IRVINE,CA AND EVERYBODY SHOULD SEND AS MANY EMAIL COMPLAINTS AS POSSIBLE RO GET THEM INVOLVED THEY WILL DEFINITELY NOT STAND FOR PENBROOKS OPERATIONS ON 90 DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE THAT THEY LIE ABOUT.

found Address and email to city of Irvine,ca

PENBROOK PRODUCTUIONS
19800 McARTHUR BLVD. STE 300
IRVINE ,CA 92612
(800) 324-9708 CUSTOMER CARE (866) 885-8126

EMAIL TO CITY OF IRVINE,CA: pd@ci.irvine.ca.us

I have started to send in my complaints with emails from Angela Penbrook and Customer care saying they have successfully sent back 90 day money back guarantee to my card and that it's my credit card company not putting refund on my card because their computors say refund went through successfully. Please start sending in your complaints to the City of Irvine,CA so they will start an investigation against Angela Penbrook and Penbrook Productions the more complaints they get the more chance we might get our money back. What do we have to lose now , plus Irvine,ca is a planned community and the police and City always investigate things like this companies bad operations and they will not stand for it. At least Penbrook Productions will get their so called business license revoked from Irvine,CA which should start to someone investigating them like State of California, IRS, etc.

FOUND ADDRESS AND EMAIL TO COMPLAIN TO CITY OF IRVINE ,CA

PENBROOK PRODUCTIONS
19800 McARTHUR BLVD. SUITE 300
IRVINE,CA 92612

EMAIL TO CITY OF IRVINE: pd@ci.irvine.ca.us I have sent penbrook productions emails and Angela Penbrooks email too about successfully getting a credit and blaming my credit card company for not putting refund on my card to the City of Irvine,ca. I highly suggest everybody else start sending in their complaints too , the more the better that way they have to start an investigation on Penbrook Productions and Angela Penbrook too. If only one or two of us complain Angela Penbrook will get away with someone elses money too so please send in your complaints to Irvine, Ca email so maybe we will get our money back, it's worth trying what do we have to lose?

Found an address and phone number Penbrook Productions