Complaint Review: Penbrook Productions

• Submitted: Thu, July 24, 2008
  • Updated: Thu, September 18, 2008

• Reported By:Gouverneur New York
Penbrook Productions
custonercare@penbrookproductions.com Los Angeles, California U.S.A.

Penbrook Productions A complete scam-did get my money back from my credit card company-Be Aware this company sells your information to a Tafiti Consulting Co. in Provo, Utah Los Angeles California

*Author of original report: Maryanne Kennedy/Online Data Institute

*Author of original report: Penbrook Productions/Angela Penbrook Productions/Tafiti Consulting

This nice ad came in my e-mail to process rebates from home over the Internet. I guess when something sounds too good to be true it normally is. One was suppose to be able to access an instruction manual and get started right away. If the system worked, the $197 that I charged on my credit card would not have been outrageous. However, the instuction manual could not be accessed, this PENBROOK PRODUCTIONS could not be reached by phone, e-mails went unanswered and when I finally did reach a human being her accent was so thick that I had to have her spell what she was saying and that turned out to be just more misleading.

I filled for a refund and Capital One did give it to me. However, please be aware that PENBROOK does sell your information to other unscruplous companies with very high pressure sales tatics such as TAFITI CONSULTING. I am still trying to get back a sizable amount from another credit card company. Please, please be careful out there!

Auntie Em
Gouverneur, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/24/2008 10:50 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Penbrook-Productions/Los-Angeles-California/Penbrook-Productions-A-complete-scam-did-get-my-money-back-from-my-credit-card-company-Be-355145. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Penbrook Productions

Maryanne Kennedy/Online Data Institute

AUTHOR: Auntie em - (U.S.A.)

Hi Everyone-

Guess what the rebate processing business is alive and now living in Massillon, OH at a UPS store. Maryanne Kennedy is now the leading lady and one of her fellow co-horts is none other then Angel Stevens. They are selling the same worthless program for $197. The BBB in Canton, OH already has as many as 45 complaints against them. Please beware they are still out there just under different names: Timothy Darwin, Christian Carwell, Angel Stevens, and Maryanne Kennedy. Also the company's name now is: Online Data Institute (almost sounds like they can teach you something). I have learned a lot that I really didn't need to learn.

Keep filing reports with all the state attorney generals-both your home state and the state where they list their address.

Penbrook Productions/Angela Penbrook Productions/Tafiti Consulting

AUTHOR: Auntie em - (U.S.A.)

Since I first filed a report with this website, I have filed with every other complaint site I could find including IC3, the Department of Justice, etc. I also wrote e-mails to the police departments of Irvine, CA and Provo, UT. Guess what, people-not that we should be surprised-there is no Penbrook Production or Angela Penbrook Productions at 19800 MacArthur Blvd., Suite #300, Irvine, CA. The officer that e-mailed me said that this company is under investigation and that a local LA radio station is doing some investigating also. It is believed that this outfit operates out of the USA. We all have to keep probing and keep their names out there so everyone can get their money back. Keep in touch and good luck.