Complaint Review: Penbrook Productions

• Updated: Mon, May 19, 2008

• Reported By:Spokane Washington
Penbrook Productions
penbrookproductions.com Internet U.S.A.

Penbrook Productions - Angila Penbrook I ordered this work @ home as a rebate processor. I did not receive any start up instructions or how to's with this package. Just $197.00 debited from my account. I've e-mailed and called numerous times receiving the same response Your refund is on it"s way!! Internet

*Consumer Suggestion: if its too good to be true, it probably is

*Consumer Comment: I think you have learned

I purchased Penbrook Productions over the internet. I was promised to make $225 a day as a rebate processor. 2 weeks went by and I received no startup instructions or how to go about starting this business. I called and e-mailed stressing I would like a refund. I was always told your refund takes 7-10 days. The next time I e-mailed this company. they stated they could not find my information. After 2 weeks of exhausting phone calls and e-mails I found this site. Be very weary of these types of scams. After this incident money started disappearing out of my account from companies I've never even heard of. They pass your card around to other scamers. I cancelled my card.

Laurie
Spokane, Washington

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/18/2008 12:57 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Penbrook-Productions/internet/Penbrook-Productions-Angila-Penbrook-I-ordered-this-work-home-as-a-rebate-processor-I-333285. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Penbrook Productions

#1 Consumer Suggestion

if its too good to be true, it probably is

AUTHOR: Thetruthhurts - (U.S.A.)

i hope you learned your lesson. these are popular scams preying on people that dont know any better. good luck getting your money back, next time you'll know better.

I think you have learned

AUTHOR: Atlanta Guy - (U.S.A.)

There is no such thing as a "work from home" job. And you NEVER have to pay a company in order to work for them. All of these people who advertise this will do you the same way as Penbrook. If you need money, you'll have to go get a REAL job. Or - you can play the fool and continue chasing pipe dreams. You are defintely paying for this mistake.