Complaint Review: Penbrook Productions

• Updated: Fri, July 04, 2008

• Reported By:Chandler Arizona
Penbrook Productions
wealthdci.com Internet U.S.A.

Penbrook Productions Guarenteed a refund and never received after I requested it Internet

On Feb. 27, 2008 I registered to process rebates with Penbrook Productions (they deducted the $197 from my account that same day) after reading their site in which they guarenteed a refund within 3 months if I was not happy. After reveiwing the material I received it was not what I was expecting so I requested a refund the very next day. After a dozen or more emails and phone calls I have yet to get my money back! I even went to the BBB and filed a complaint, Penbrook ever answered them either.

Kim
Chandler, Arizona

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/04/2008 12:57 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Penbrook-Productions/internet/Penbrook-Productions-Guarenteed-a-refund-and-never-received-after-I-requested-it-Internet-347531. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Penbrook Productions