Complaint Review: Penbrook Productions

Penbrook Productions
www.penbrookproductions.com Internet U.S.A.

Penbrook Productions Theft by Credit Card- -This is not just fraud!! Internet

*Author of original report: Penbrook Productions, California

After reviewing my current charges on-line on my credit card, I found a charge of $197.00 by Penbrook Productions. As I have never previously heard of this company or spoken with any individual with this company, I have no idea what these charges are for. I immediately contacted my credit card company and had all cards on this account cancelled and requested a dispute form to be sent immediately. Since this charge was made without any prior knowledge on my part, I do not consider this a "fraud". This is outright "theft".

The listing on my statement was Penbrook Productions 800-7858042, CA. If anyone has information about this company at this phone number, please respond. After searching on the internet, the only listing I could find was www.penbrookproductions.com. At this time, I am not even sure if this is correct information.

Dottie g
San Augustine, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/02/2008 06:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Penbrook-Productions/internet/Penbrook-Productions-Theft-by-Credit-Card-This-is-not-just-fraud-Internet-330219. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Penbrook Productions

Penbrook Productions, California

AUTHOR: Dottie g - (U.S.A.)

All problems have been satisfactorily resolved; however, I do believe that canceling my credit card to future charges was the first step in the right direction to coming to a resolution. Good Luck to all others.