Complaint Review: Penbrook Productions

• Updated: Tue, March 04, 2008

• Reported By:Tacoma Washington
Penbrook Productions
http://wealthdci.com/node/12 Internet U.S.A.

Penbrook Productions - wealthdci.com/node/12Penbrook Productions.com This program reveals every secret I've learned about how to process rebates from home and also how to create multiple streams of income on the internet. Los Angeles California Internet

On or about 3/1/2008 I paid $197.00 to myrebateprocessor.com/?ref=CDI403. after I rerceived my first instructions on how to receive the rebates I followed them to the letter. After that it said go to the web site to see if my ID had been placed on it. It was not, so I went over the instruction again to see if I had done anything wrong. I had not. So I thought I would contact customer Service since the email was right with the instrictions. I click on it and sent a email for help. after two days I sent it again.

Then I started getting the emails returned I went back to the letter and click on the email again and sent three more emails they came back. So I called customer service and got know one and know way to leave a message and no help. That's when I thought I been had for $197.00. How stupid can you be anything that sounds to good is probably not. So now I am out of $197.00. So I figured I would report it so maybe it would not happen to anybody else.

Tacoma, Washington

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/04/2008 11:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Penbrook-Productions/internet/Penbrook-Productions-wealthdcicomnode12Penbrook-Productionscom-This-program-reveals-314838. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Penbrook Productions