stick

• Updated: Wed, June 04, 2008

• Reported By:Bradenton Florida
Penbrook Productions
customercare@penbrookproductions.com. Nationwide U.S.A.

Angela Penbrook At Penbrook Productions Failed to comply with their return policy Internet Nationwide

*Author of original report: Still waiting

I signed up for the work at home rebate program offered by Angela Penbrook of southern California. It came with a 90 day money back guarantee if you were dissatisfied for any reason your money would be refunded. I tried setting up the program per her instructions and could not get it to work. I had my sister who is proficient with computers was unable to do so. I contacted them several times and was always told my money was coming. This is the latest and I am still waiting.

Hello BARBARA,

I'm sorry this isn't the program for you. We have successfully refunded your account 197. You should see the refund hit your account in 5-7 business days.

If you have any questions about your account, please call Customer Care at 800-785-8042 or email at customercare@penbrookproductions.com.

Thank you and I wish you the best of luck!

Sincerely,

Angela Penbrook

Process from Home
A Penbrook Productions Company

Barbara
Bradenton, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/30/2008 08:20 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Penbrook-Productions/nationwide/Angela-Penbrook-At-Penbrook-Productions-Failed-to-comply-with-their-return-policy-Internet-335714. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Penbrook Productions

Still waiting

AUTHOR: Barbara - (U.S.A.)

This is the latest update as of 5/30/08 and I am still waiting for my money. It is not in my bank!

Hi,

Your transaction has already been posted to your account, and a refund has been issued. You should see the refund on your account, in 7-10 business days depending on your bank. We apologize for the inconvenience.

Angela Penbrook Info Team