Complaint Review: Penbrook Productions.com

• Submitted: Sun, April 20, 2008
  • Updated: Sun, April 20, 2008

• Reported By:Bend Oregon
Penbrook Productions.com
customercare@penbrookproductions.com Irvine, California U.S.A.

Angela Penbrook Productions.com Another scam on the internet Angela Pennbrook is a fruad. Irvine California

On April 19th I decided to answer the ad on line from Process from Home.

As soon as I had signed up I received an email telling me there was further information and everything I needed to get started with processing rebates
from my home.

It also said I would be receiving an email to open an account with Clickbank.com. I have not received this email and can go no further in her instructions that were emailed to me. It seems to have just locked up.

I am contacting my bank tomorrow and will try to stop the debit card transaction from being processed if I possibly can.

I am a retired widow who now lives on a fixed income and was hoping that this would be some extra income for me so that I could enjoy life. However now I have read that her company is a complete fraud. I am very disappointed.

I am also trying to contact her to ask for my immediate refund of money as I cannot afford to wait even 30 days to see I I like the program when I cannot get into it.

I am very sorry there isn't better control on the companies that go on internet and falsely advertise.

Grammy
Bend, Oregon

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/20/2008 03:34 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Penbrook-Productionscom/Irvine-California/Angela-Penbrook-Productionscom-Another-scam-on-the-internet-Angela-Pennbrook-is-a-fruad-327509. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Penbrook Productions.com